Winter Uniform: This can be worn throughout the year
- Grey or black knee length skirt or grey or black traditional trousers.
- White blouse/Shirt or polo shirt.
- School Sweatshirt (which can be bought from the school).
- Black or brown low/no heeled shoes/plain black trainers.
- Black, grey or white socks/tights.
Optional Summer Uniform
- Blue and white checked dress with short sleeves or traditional grey/black tailored shorts.
- Black, white or brown sandals. (Please note that slip-on shoes can cause injuries).
- Socks, colours as above, must be worn.
Plain white or blue t-shirt and black or blue shorts. Black Plimsolls, Black/Blue joggers may be worn for outside P.E. during the winter.
Sweatshirts and cardigans are available from the school office. Plain Royal Blue sweatshirts may also be worn. We also sell book bags, backpacks, water bottles, etc
If, in an emergency, your child has to come to school not wearing full school uniform, please give him/her a note, which explains the reason. This can then be shown to any adult who questions him/her during the day.