Winter Uniform: This can be worn throughout the year
- Grey or black knee length skirt or grey or black traditional trousers.
- White blouse/Shirt or polo shirt.
- School Sweatshirt (which can be bought from the school).
- Black school shoes only. NO sandals, no brown shoes, just black.
- Black, grey or white socks/tights.
Optional Summer Uniform
- Blue and white checked dress with short sleeves or traditional grey/black tailored shorts.
- Socks, colours as above, must be worn.
Plain white or blue t-shirt and black or blue shorts. Black Plimsolls, Black/Blue joggers may be worn for outside P.E. during the winter.
If, in an emergency, your child has to come to school not wearing full school uniform, please give him/her a note, which explains the reason. This can then be shown to any adult who questions him/her during the day.
All items are available to order online from myclothing.com